Friday, November 21, 2008

FRISBEE. p.s. Rimup's photo.

I wasn't the first batch of 8 persons selected for the inter school frisbee competition. I joined them later, and our PK2 wanted us to make another team. With INTI's help, our school had the opportunity to host the first Frisbee competition ever. I was in the A team, while some of my friends were in B team. Thanks guys, for letting me join you guys in A team.

It was friday, I got injured once i stepped into the field before the game starts early in the morning. I keep bleeding, i keep, keep bleeding! Thank you, yong xiang. Really, you were the one who gave me chance to regeneate new blood. LOL.

The game started peacefully. We, A team played 4 games, best score was 9 or 10, and we lost our third place by 1 points for 0.1 seconds. Sacred heart, BRAVO! There was the red head guy, he was the best refree! Really, he said that CLHS must behave themselves well, while its ok for St Xaviers...etc. Because CLHS is the best school. St Xaviers isnt huh? Clever statement indeed. I hope that you wont get beaten up by them. WATCH OUT!

Anyway, I really had lots of fun that day. Yong Xiang, Max, Sean, Joel, Zhen Khye, Johanan, David, Me, Yu Jun and Yi Zhang, we did a great job. Cheers! In fact, we got to know each others more. And oh yea, marcus too. =)

CLHS A TEAM
EXHAUSTED AFTER WHOLE DAY OF GAMES!

CHUNG LING KIAS!


INTI & CLHS
RIMUP


THE END

No comments: